Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Watch Bird of Paradise Online

Bird of Paradise (1951)Bird of Paradise (1951)iMDB Rating: 6.3
Date Released : 14 March 1951
Genre : Adventure, Drama, Romance
Stars : Debra Paget, Louis Jourdan, Jeff Chandler, Everett Sloane
Movie Quality : BRrip
Format : MKV
Size : 700 MB

Download Trailer Subtitle

Andre Laurence accompanies his college roommate, Tenga, back to Tenga's Polynesian island home. There, Andre, assumes the native life and, after many trials with the native customs and their suspicions, marries his friend's sister, Kalua. Their marriage is barren of children. A final blow to Andre comes with the eruption of a volcano and island's holy man, The Kahuna, decides that the volcano can only be appeased with the sacrifice of Kalua.

Watch Bird of Paradise Trailer :

Review :

I was born and raised in the Hawaiian islands.

My grandmother has told me a lot ancient legend of the Hawaiian islands. In which I do believe in. I've seen the Bird of Paradise movie for the first time when I was in grade school, then the last time as a adult. This movie has a lot to say to the new generation about life. On how to people struggled in those days to live. It also shows how they have Ohana for each other, love, trust, and respect. This is one movie I would like to get. And have my kids and grandkids watch. And understand that in life there will be love, suffering and sacrifices. This movie is a true classic of it's own. As for the actors and actress they have do very well, even if they were not pure hawaiian. And it also show about the jealous of the Kahuna, which it is true if you are not care it can happen. And how Kalua has shown her love for Tenga. She was willing to offer her best friend to him so they can have a child that he wanted. And how she sacrifice her life to save her people from the god of fire who we call Pele. I thank my grandmother for her legends which I do believe in. And I thank the people who did the movie very well. Mahalo

No comments:

Post a Comment