Monday, September 30, 2013

Watch I'll See You in My Dreams Online

I'll See You in My Dreams (1951)I'll See You in My Dreams (1951)iMDB Rating: 6.9
Date Released : 24 October 1952
Genre : Biography, Comedy, Musical
Stars : Doris Day, Danny Thomas, Frank Lovejoy, Patrice Wymore
Movie Quality : BRrip
Format : MKV
Size : 700 MB

Download Trailer Subtitle

Songwriter Gus Kahn gets the Hollywood treatment. The film chronicles his success and decline, with his wife Grace sticking by him the whole time.

Watch I'll See You in My Dreams Trailer :

Review :

Behind Every Great Man, There Is a Great Woman

In Chicago, the aspiring songwriter Gus Kahn (Danny Thomas) seeks out Miss Grace LeBoy (Doris Day) that works in a sheet music publisher and shows his lyrics expecting her assessment. The insistent Gus calls the attention of Grace and sooner she quits her job to help him in his career. They get married, Gus Kahn rises to the stardom and they have two children.

However, Gus Kahn loses his fortune in stock market crash in the Great Depression and the couple has serious financial difficulties. But behind every great man, there is a great woman and Grace encourages him to return to a successful career.

"I'll See You in My Dreams" is a delightful drama with the biography of the songwriter Gus Kahn and his beloved wife Grace LeBoy Kahn by Michael Curtiz. The story is very beautiful and Doris Day and Danny Thomas have magnificent performances and show wonderful chemistry.

The music score is fantastic and the moment when Gus Kahn sings "It Had to Be You" is heartwarming. My vote is eight.

Title (Brazil): "Sonharei com Você" ("I Will Dream of You")

No comments:

Post a Comment