Saturday, December 14, 2013

Watch Fixed Bayonets! (1951) Online

Fixed Bayonets! (1951)Fixed Bayonets! (1951)iMDB Rating: 7.1
Date Released : 1 December 1951
Genre : Action, Drama, War
Stars : Richard Basehart, Gene Evans, Michael O'Shea, Richard Hylton
Movie Quality : HDrip
Format : MKV
Size : 700 MB

Download Trailer Subtitle

The story of a platoon during the Korean War. One by one Corporal Denno's superiors are killed until it comes to the point where he must try to take command responsibility.

Watch Fixed Bayonets! Trailer :

Review :

Great Movie

I saw this movie on the AMC movie channel, (cable). Had to be in 1997 or 98, I'm not that sure but I do know it was just before Saving Pvt. Ryan came out and AMC was playing all these war movies on Memorial day.

I never saw this movie before so I started watching and from the first scene of the General jamming a big hunk of chew in his mouth I knew this would be a good movie.

Well need-less to say it just got better. I only wish film makers today, or should I say movie exec's had the stones to make these kind of movies. No message, just a good story about men in combat doing the task that that job requires.

A warriors story about warriors - Great job Sam.

I was able to tape it too, so I have it to view anytime - what a treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment