Sunday, January 26, 2014

Streaming Fortunes of Captain Blood (1950) Online

Fortunes of Captain Blood (1950)Fortunes of Captain Blood (1950)iMDB Rating: 5.7
Date Released : 19 May 1950
Genre : Action, Adventure, Romance
Stars : Louis Hayward, Patricia Medina, George Macready, Alfonso Bedoya. When he unwittingly sends some of his men into a trap, pirate Captain Peter Blood decides to rescue them. They've been taken prisoner by the Spanish Marquis de Riconete who is now using them as slave labor harvesting pearls from the sea. With help of the Marquis' daughter Isabelita he not only manages to rescue his men but also vanquishes the Marquis in a sea battle." />
Movie Quality : HDrip
Format : MKV
Size : 870 MB

Download Trailer Subtitle

When he unwittingly sends some of his men into a trap, pirate Captain Peter Blood decides to rescue them. They've been taken prisoner by the Spanish Marquis de Riconete who is now using them as slave labor harvesting pearls from the sea. With help of the Marquis' daughter Isabelita he not only manages to rescue his men but also vanquishes the Marquis in a sea battle.

Watch Fortunes of Captain Blood Trailer :

Review :

Good family entertainment

I was in love with Louis Hayward and there is no more ardent love than a seven year old for a Pirate. I saw every film with Louis Hayward that came to the local cinema and I imagined I was the heroine of course! We had American friends and they had a home cinema and I saw this film and thought it was wonderful.

53 years later, what would I think - I hope it would transport me back over the years when the handsome Louis Hayward would be as dashing and romantic as he was when I first saw him. Good swashbuckling adventure. Must have made an impression when I remember it after 53 years.

I know Errol Flynn was the original "Peter Blood" in talking movies but Louis Hayward was the actor whom I saw in the 1950's in glorious colour. Yes, the colours in those movies in the 1950's were wonderful breathtaking after so many black and white movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment