Saturday, February 15, 2014

Streaming You Never Can Tell Online

You Never Can Tell (1951)You Never Can Tell (1951)iMDB Rating: 7.4
Date Released : 23 September 1951
Genre : Comedy, Fantasy
Stars : Dick Powell, Peggy Dow, Joyce Holden, Charles Drake. An ex-police/army dog (German Shepherd), named Rex inherits a fortune from an eccentric millionaire. But someone poisons him for his fortune, and he gets to go back to earth as a human detective to bring his killer to justice, and protect the girl who used to look after him." />
Movie Quality : BRrip
Format : MKV
Size : 700 MB

Download Trailer Subtitle

An ex-police/army dog (German Shepherd), named Rex inherits a fortune from an eccentric millionaire. But someone poisons him for his fortune, and he gets to go back to earth as a human detective to bring his killer to justice, and protect the girl who used to look after him.

Watch You Never Can Tell Trailer :

Review :

Dick Powell deserves a comeback

I saw this movie in the late 50's on TV. I liked it so much that I never forgot it. I have never seen it since. Just recently I found out the title. It is everything a good movie should be. Too bad I can't find a copy. There are tear jerkers, gags, action, and it is fairly fast moving. It is b&w but the material makes up for it. The makers should put it on DVD and offer it. I would be one of the first customers. I will never forget the horse running after the bus.

No comments:

Post a Comment