Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Streaming Cattle Drive Online

Cattle Drive (1951)Cattle Drive (1951)iMDB Rating: 6.3
Date Released : 8 August 1951
Genre : Action, Western
Stars : Joel McCrea, Dean Stockwell, Chill Wills, Leon Ames. The spoilt young son of a wealthy railroad owner manages to get himself lost in the middle of nowhere. He is found by a cowboy on a cattle drive and the lad must start learning the hard lessons of working in a team if he wants to make it to San Diego." />
Movie Quality : HDrip
Format : MKV
Size : 870 MB

Download Trailer Subtitle

The spoilt young son of a wealthy railroad owner manages to get himself lost in the middle of nowhere. He is found by a cowboy on a cattle drive and the lad must start learning the hard lessons of working in a team if he wants to make it to San Diego.

Watch Cattle Drive Trailer :

Review :

A western with a moral to the story

The film may seem dated now, I haven't seen it since 1953 when I was spending the summer in Topeka, Kansas with my Dad dying in the VA Hospital that same summer. Mom took my brother and myself for a break, one hot summer day, and this movie's story has not left my memory yet. Wish I could locate a VHS or DVD of it, but I'm guessing it is not available and may never be, so it will just have to remain a sweet memory of long ago.

My brother and I still bring up the subject of insisting on a bowl of strawberries when we are asking for the impossible. We both know what it means, but others who have not seen the movie think we are little daft, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment